Monday, June 22, 2009

Lampwork bracelet

I started making my own jewelry about 10 years ago. I have a nickle allergy and I was tired of not being able to find pretty jewelry designs that were nickle free. Itchy, weepy hives are just not fun! I found I could wear sterling silver, and started making my own things. I make almost all of the jewelry I wear. Below is a bracelet I made a couple of years ago, inspired by bracelet designs I saw at a bead show in Des Moines, Iowa.




The pink and black lamp work beads are by an (unremembered-sorry!) eBay artist, and it is paired with sterling silver jump rings in two sizes. The clasp came from one of my favorite bead show sellers, Bokamo of Kansas City http://www.bokamodesigns.com/ Love their findings as well as their lamp work beads. Lol...I think they are always happy to see me come to their booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment