Friday, February 11, 2011

Zippy Strippy Bags




Back in November when I started working at the Quilting Connection full time, I hadn't sewn a thing in months. The only thing I was doing that was even remotely related to sewing was the service work on sewing machines for the shop. I was starting to think that I might never feel like sewing again until I ran across this blog, Sister's Choice Quilts. Do spend some time ejoying Nicole's quilts and other projects. Her things are so well done.


This post is one of the first I ran across on her blog and whoa, I was in love!! The Zippy Strippy pattern by Terry Atkinson was the perfect project to start easing myself back into quilting.


Above you see the three that I made for samples for the store. Aren't those fabrics fun? And below are three of my students who took the Zippy Strippy class I offered this last week at the quilt shop. Great job Trish, Erin and Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment