Monday, December 21, 2009

Two Beadwoven Bracelets

First up is a freeform peyote bracelet in various shades of black and various shapes/sizes of seedbeads. The closure is an antique button from my collection. I had plans to embellish the bracelet, but I like it plain for now. I love this type of bead weaving as it reminds me of crazy quilting-pretty much anything goes and no two are ever the same. Want to make one of your own? I learned how to do this from an online tutorial at whimbeads.com. I would post a hyper link, but it appears the site is currently closed for updating.


Second is a beadwoven bracelet, pattern from a recent Bead&Button magazine. It is actually made in 2 long halves, then it is joined in the center afer the two haves are made. It was just a bit advanced for my newish beading skills, so I took my time and I think it turned out well.


1 comment:

  1. They both turned out great! And they look so much like "you", too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete